From time to time there may be issues with Apps on your iPad which are usually caused by an update that may have a 'bug' (unexpected flaw in the code), the online services associated with it may be having technical issues and/or it only works with the latest iPadOS update.
- Make sure your iPadOS is running the latest version (Settings > General > Software Update > Download/Install).
- Check to see if there is a service problem that works with your App. The following site has the most common services we use: https://smapdx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360008392413-System-Status
- If both number 1 and 2 don't resolve the issue use the browser version (if available) of the App until the App returns to normal function. Here are the most common:
- Adobe Spark: https://spark.adobe.com (Is now Adobe Express)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, ...): https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- PowerSchool: https://stmaryspdx.powerschool.com/
- Schoology: https://stmaryspdx.schoology.com/
Please submit a request above or email Tech Help @ SMA if you have any questions.