In the event that a student withdrawals from SMA before graduating the SMA iPad, charger and cable must be returned on the last day after the last class or final exam to the Tech Office.
- Only those graduating from SMA are eligible to purchase their iPads.
- Note: If student had opted out using their own iPad they should email Tech Help for instructions on disconnecting from the school.
We are expecting the Apple iPad, 12W charger and USB to lightning cord (Class of 2025 and 2026 - 20W charger with USB-C to lightning cord) back as that is what was issued to students when they arrived at SMA. If any of these items are damaged or missing here are the fees which can be paid by check made out to St. Mary's Academy, cash or online at https://www.stmaryspdx.org/pay-fees:
- iPad damaged (cracked screen, housing bent or dented, etc.) = $50.00
- Class of 2023 and 2024
- Apple 12W charger damaged or missing = $5.00
- Apple USB to lightning cord damaged or missing = $5.00
- Class of 2025 and 2026
- Apple 20W USB-C charger damaged or missing = $10.00
- Apple USB-C to lightning cord = $10.00
We do not accept non-Apple chargers or cables in the place of Apple chargers/cables. We also do not accept Apple iPhone chargers which are 7W and do not charge the iPads as fast or efficient as the 12W or 20W chargers. These items will be returned to the students and they will be charged as missing these items.
Note: Students should follow the steps at the following link if they want to save files/photos/etc. before they turn in their iPad: Backing up your files to a different location – Tech Help @ St. Mary's Academy (zendesk.com)
When are all SMA accounts (Microsoft 365, Adobe, managed Apple ID, Schoology, etc.) disabled/deleted? Click the following link to learn more: Graduate, Withdrawal or Temporarily Leave SMA? – SMA Tech Help Center (zendesk.com)
If you have any questions please Submit a request above or contact Tech Help @ SMA.