Students that are not returning to SMA for the 2022-2023 school year must turn in their iPad, charger and cable after their last class to the Tech Office. More information can be found at this link: Leaving SMA? – SMA Tech Help Center (zendesk.com)
Students that are returning to SMA for the 2022-2023 school year will hold on to their iPads over the summer taking excellent care of them. :)
The same rules apply for summer as they do during the school year. Two important reminders:
- If the iPad is damaged click on this link: iPad Damaged? – Tech Help @ St. Mary's Academy (zendesk.com)
- If the iPad is lost or stolen click on this link: Lost or Stolen iPad – Tech Help @ St. Mary's Academy (zendesk.com)
- What if you are not sure that you are returning to SMA? If your family paid the enrollment fee you can hold on to the SMA iPad until a final decision is reached. Please notify Tech Help, Admissions and the Registrar if you fall into this category.
- Can streaming services and social media be unblocked over the summer? No.
- Can a student turn in their iPad, charger and cable for safe storage even if they plan to return next school year? Yes. Just make sure you let Tech Help know to set it aside for when you return.
- Can students that are not returning next school year purchase their SMA iPad? No.
- Can students hold on to their iPad if they are taking summer classes but not returning for the 2022-2023 school year? No.
If you have any questions please email Tech Help or Submit a request above.